Cygnus Education is committed to providing an equal and fair experience to all visitors to this website. We utilize the latest accessibility standards and available technologies to achieve this goal.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Cygnus Education takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Cygnus Education’s website:
• Third-party accessibility evaluation of the website on a periodic basis.
• Include Accessibility best practices in our development process.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Cygnus Education’s website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Cygnus Education’s website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the website:
• Phone: 1-800-785-9370
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Postal Address: Philadelphia Headquarters 1100 E Hector St, Suite 245 Conshohocken PA 19428
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
Cygnus Education’s website is designed to be compatible with:
• Firefox browser with NVDA on Windows 10
• Chrome browser with JAWS on Windows 10
• Safari browser with VoiceOver on Mac
• Safari browser with VoiceOver on iOS
• Chrome browser with TalkBack on Android
• Chrome browser with Keyboard Operability on Windows 10
• Edge browser with Browser Zooming on Windows 10
• Colour Contrast Compatibility
• High Contrast Compatibility
Accessibility of Cygnus Education’s website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Cygnus Education’s website, there may be some limitations. Few items are not owned by Cygnus Education, and are controlled by a third party, and hence might have certain sections with accessibility compliancy issues as per WCAG. We are working towards having the accessibility of these items enhanced, or finding a more accessible alternate for the same.